I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A night in Vegas

My family took a trip down to St. George last weekend.  It was a much needed break and a fun bonding time.  My brother Nate, a huge fan of the Beatles, treated us all to the Cirque Du Soleil "LOVE" show in Vegas.  It was amazing.

People are so dang talented, and the Beatles, such entertaining music.



My parents took one for the team and stayed back in St George Friday night with all of the grandkids.  We had a good weekend playing frisbie, games, visiting and just hanging out.  It was so warm, which was a big change from Salt Lake City.  It was nice to actually see the sun!











1 comment:

  1. Hey Katie!! I clicked on your blog from mine, so I hope you don't mind me peeking and commenting. :) Looks like you had so much fun - I love Vegas! Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete